Saturday, September 9, 2017

Published Card Saturday : Hawaii



It is Saturday so I'm here to share a published card again. This card was published in the August   issue of PaperCrafter . I was asked to make a series of 5 cards for a travel theme section with cards from different destinations - so for the next Saturdays I will share these. Here is the last one: HAWAII
Paper Crafter. It is an Amazing Magazine and their blog is awsome too - make sure to check it out HERE!

Papercrafter logo

Have a great Day!
Karin

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful tribute to Hawaii, Karin. that sweet dancer looks delightful in her grass skirt. Great dimension on the hut and the flowers look like they could be very fragrant. Well done. Hugs! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Marilyn said...

Absolutely adorable card and for sure, I immediately though of Hawaii whe I saw it!

Lisa Elton said...

That little grass hut is adorable! This is ever so sweet Karin!