Saturday, May 6, 2017

Published Card Saturday - Isn't she lovely

It is Saturday and time for my Published Card Saturday feature. This time I'm sharing a card that was published in the issue 106 of Paper Crafter. I got the chence to play with some new stamps from Kaiser Craft.  that come free as digis with the magazine. It is a GREAT Magazine and their blog is awsome too - make sure to check it out HERE!



The flower is made from Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.


Papercrafter logo



You can view more of my Projects here: My Instagram and My Pinterest

Have a great day! hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Karin! The digi image is wonderful, the flower is gorgeous and I really like the embossed texure of the background piece! Well done! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Could this flower be any more gorgeous?! Leave it to YOU to outdo nature, Karin! it's stunning!
=]

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous flower!!!!