Monday, April 3, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Interactive cards

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is and this is my take:




Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!




Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Mermaid for you

Dies:
Stitched rectangles
Stitched circles
Journaling card
A birdie told me

Other:
Memento Ink
Scotch foam tape
Tombow adhesive tape
Wobbler spinner

You can shop your Lawn Fawn products HERE
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

I'm entering this for Copic Marker Norway: allt er lov

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

So cute Karin!! and so fun too! TFS :D
Dolly

Jeanne said...

What a great interactive card, Karin. Works wonderfully for the challenge. You've colored the images beautifully and ink blended the water so well. Lots of depth there. I can't help but notice how great your card looks against your photo backdrop. Either Mother Nature put on a cloud show or you have a fabulous background image. It really helps your card stand out! :)

Colleen said...

Cute and a wobble, those those kind of cards

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those waves and that you made this interactive!

Kristina said...

En supersøtt kort, takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos oss i Copic Marker Norge

Beatriz said...

I love the mermaid riding a narwhal, is so cute!