Friday, January 6, 2017

Published card Saturday

I just realized I never share my published cards and decided to start a returning post called Published card Saturday to remind myself to do so. LOL - it is only Friday today - This is what Christmas Break does to you (-: Well, well - in the futur they will be ON Saturdays!

Here's the first and it is was published in the  issue 103 of Paper Crafter for a Pet themed section - so fun and cute!. It is an Amazing Magazine and their blog is awsome too - make sure to check it out HERE!



Papercrafter logo



You can view more of my Projects here: My Instagram and My Pinterest

Have a great day! hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, this is adorable! Look at all those cute doggies. I'm happy you will share your published cards, as I don't generally get magazines. Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

So proud of you, Karin! Congrats! What attitudes these pups have!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Karin, this is adorable!!