Sunday, August 21, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink: Congratulations

Hi Everyone! Butterfly Reflections Ink:

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and for today's card I've played with some adorable products from Lawn Fawn. I know, I'm waiting for the new release too but was inspired to use the adorable fairies!



I diecut my stitched rectangle and then simply stamped a little scene and colored with copic markers. I stamped the script sentiment but had to mask the edges of my rectangle so the edges of the script didn't go all the way out. I then I matted my rectangle to some pink cardstock before adhereing to my cardbase with foam adhesive.
For a little dimension I created a little bow from pink cardstock and adhered at the top.

Supplies:

Stamps:
Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends
Scripty Sayings

Dies:
My Favorite Things : Beautiful Bows
Stitched rectangles

Paper: Lawn Fawn

Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape

Coloring Mediums:
Copic Markers

Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, hugs, Karin





2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The polka dot paper, that adorable bow and those little fairies all add up to sweetness!!

Jeanne said...

Oh my, I think this is so sweet! I so enjoy seeing different ways to use this set. You've colored the images wonderfully and created such an adorable little scene. Thanks for sharing!